Pubg 1.3 ONE Shot Kill Config Trick

ONE Shot Kill Config Trick Pubg 1.3

So how are you guys, all is not well, friends, even today I have brought a new Pubg mobile config file which is very amazing and powerful, friends, what feature will you get in this file, I have all this article in this article I have told you that you will not have any problem and problem. I have kept all the details closely, how you have to download the file and how to apply the file.


Friends, after using this file your game play will be very dangerous and you will get much better than before. Believe me in playing PUBG. I am speaking exactly what I am saying. You will become very adept at playing PUBG. And your gameplay will be much better than before. Friends, which file will get a very special feature, what will you get? What feature will you get? I have given everything below, just use this config file and apply this file. Enjoy and if there are any problems and problems in the file, then you must comment below.


CONFIG FEATURES

  • HIGH DAMAGE OP
  • EXTREME MAGIC BULLET
  • AUTO HEADSHOT
  • 3 BULLET ENEMY KILL
  • LESS RECOIL 75%
  • AIM ASSIST 100%
  • AIM BOT
  • HDR GRAPHICS
  • PING ISSUE FIX



APPLY PROCESS

OPEN FILE MANAGER YOUR PHONE
Copy Your Config File
Android/Data/Con.tencent.ig and  Paste Your Config File


100% SAFE MAIN ID-WORK ALL DEVICE-100% FULLY ANTI BAN...GL/KR/VN