PUBG MOBILE 1.3 ULTRA EXTREME MAGIC BULLET CONFIG

ULTRA EXTREME MAGIC BULLET Pubg Mobile Config Trick

SO whats up guys, I hope that you will be good and I always hope that you will always be good, friends, as always welcome all of you to my website, friends, today I have brought the new PUBG mobile config File friends, this config file which is going to be running full season and you will not face any problem in this file because it is a Paid file and this file has very good features, friends if you have not followed our website yet. So please follow it quickly because we keep bringing such banging tips and tricks and friends, if you have not subscribed to our YouTube channel, then please do that as well, you will find its link below and I will also on that one too. Let me tell you that through the video of many config files tips and tricks, you will understand very easily, so friends, let's start.


So friends, today's config file is really a dangerous and powerful file from Pubg Mobile. Friends, after using this file, your gameplay will be greatly improved and you will be happy that you do not know me. You will not remember, but you will be very happy, friends, what is a feature that is going to be available in the file, I have given everything below, you will look carefully and the link to download the file is also given below and how to apply the file I have given that too below, just to see you, if you do not understand anything, then I have given the link of the video to it, you will definitely check it out, so stay with us, friends

CONFIG FEATURES
  • EXTREME MAGIC BULLET
  • HIGH DAMAGE 100%
  • ONE SHOT KILL
  • ONLY HEADSHOT
  • LESS RECOIL 100%
  • AIM ASSIST 100%
  • AIM BOT VIP
  • 90FPS UNLOCK
  • LAG ISSUE FIX
  • PING ISSUE FIX
  • WORK FULL S18

APPLY PROCESS

OPEN FILE MANAGER YOUR PHONE
Copy Your Config File
Android/Data/Con.tencent.ig and  Paste Your Config File


100% SAFE MAIN ID WORK ALL DEVICE 100% FULLY ANTI BAN GL/KR/VN